AUTUMN BLOSSOM

AUTUMN BLOSSOM
autumn is a special time....when leaves are yellow brown....these mellow thoughts of blisss...and in these ambers we can drown !

Saturday, June 21, 2008

COMBO NO. I.... THE BOOK OF TREE



THE BOOK OF TREE

Who am I …I often ask the tree
There is no one else to ask !

Raising my head…taking the leaves…
the branches…and the tree trunk in my field of vision…

I toss up this question…. And the tree simply smiles….

And if you have been through this…
Like me…asking the tree some tough questions…

You’ll know that the tree never gives an answer…
Instead …thousands of leaves…nod and shake…

And the branches too…sometimes sway…



And you get….be only for few moments…
A glimpse of an answer….

You can actually take many leaves…
From the book that is tree !

No comments: